Part Time Art Department
Our graphic artist position requires a unique combination of creative skills, humor and communication skills. Must have experience working under tight deadlines and communicating with team members.
Join our casual and friendly environment in the fast paced / high energy apparel industry! If you appreciate being part of a team that values excellence, please review the information below.
Responsiblities / Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Proficient using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Corel and Sharepoint Experience is a Plus (will train motivated individual)
- Draw, Illustrate
- Exceptional level of organization and attention to detail
- Be able to work well in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Brainstorm for original ideas
- Create original art work
- Juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Be a team player
- Follow directions
- Be punctual
- Must have a sense of humor and a tolerance for "pop culture" language
- Must have a positive attitude
- Screenprint experience is a BIG plus
- Salary & Benefits Available, depending on experience & proficiency
*Successful artists will be offered Full time positions with Salary, Medical, annual bonus, paid vacation & profit sharing 401k. $12-$17/hour depending on experience, paid overtime.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.