Part Time Customer Service
Our slow season (January and May-July) would require 40 hours a week and during our busy season there is plenty of overtime available and would require 50-60 hours per work. All training for this position will be done on site by the staff. Customer Service Representative will participate in daily store operations You will work directly with the company team and our customers and will need excellent communication skills and a business mindset. Please email us your resume, Microsoft Word documents preferred.
Minimum Requirements for Position:
- High School Diploma Required (Associates Degree or higher preferred)
- Strong Interpersonal and Communications Skills
- Strong Organizational and Time Management Skills
- Self-Motivated and Willingness to Grow and Change
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Answering busy phones
- Taking custom orders
- Assisting The CS Manager with Daily Activities
- Social Media Marketing Team
- Assist in Inventory Management
- Training Future Customer Service Employees
Please email your resume to email@example.com.