Part-Time Production Department
Scheduling is flexible. We require a minimum of 15 hours/ week. Weekend shifts available. All training for this position will be done on site by the staff.
If you appreciate being part of a team that values excellence, please review the information below.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Cutting and pressing letters onto garments for Greek organizations
- Pulling garments from inventory
- Prepping patterns for custom orders
- Maintenance of work area
- Ability to complete customized orders in a timely fashion
Minimum Requirements for Position:
- High School Diploma Required (Associates Degree or higher preferred)
- Strong Interpersonal and Communications Skills
- Strong Organizational and Time Management Skills
- Self-Motivated and Willingness to Grow and Change
- Must have a Strong Attention To Detail and Quality Oriented
We have advancement opportunities as well as great job security- We have been in business since 1989. YOU create opportunities for raises. You can also advance in other departments (shipping, customer service, marketing, art department).
Training on the job with weekly progess review.
If you think you would be the right fit for our team, please email your resume to Jamie@something greek.com (Microsoft Word documents preferred).
Mon- Wed 8am-10pm
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.