12 May, 2012
I know we have a section on our website of Something Greek's Top 21 Greek Products, but I thought maybe my readers would be interested in knowing what my personal favorite Greek clothing and Greek accessories items are. Read on to find out!
1. Greek Pullover Jacket: If you've been reading my blog for a while, you already know how much I love this item. It is perfect rain attire, and I'm not quite sure how I survived the rain before my big bought me mine.
2. Sorority American Apparel White Collection Dream Catcher Tee: This shirt is a personal favorite of mine because of all the compliments I get when I wear it.
3. Greek 9 oz Hooded Sweatshirt: This makes my favorite Fraternity and Sorority clothing list because, let's face it, everyone needs a good lettered sweatshirt. Whether you wear it to class, while studying, or running errands, this sweatshirt will always come in handy.
4. Sorority Letter Cork Board: There are a few Greek accessories on our website that I wish I could get for my local sorority. This item is number one on that list. This cork board is not only cute, but also useful.
5. Greek Car Decal: This is pretty much an essential for anyone in a Greek organization with a car. You rock your letters all the time. Shouldn't your car do the same?
6. Sorority Simone Burnout V-Neck Tee with 10 Fonts: Personally, I'm a v-neck fan. This shirt fits fantastically, and is so comfortable.
7. Fraternity Banner: Currently, we only offer these for fraternities, but you have to admit, they're pretty great. This Fraternity flag is perfect for decorating your dorm or off-campus house.
8. Greek Bottle Opener Key Chain: Every Greek needs a Lettered Key Chain! This one not only shows your pride, but also serves a purpose.
9. Greek Sweatpants: Comfy, cute, and functional. Need I say more?
10. Sorority Long-Sleeve Flowy Off-Shoulder Printed Shirt: The final item on my list is new! This is not your typical Sorority Lettered Tee Shirt, and I cannot wait to buy one myself! I hope you like my suggestions! Did I miss an item that's a favorite of yours? If I did, leave a comment so other readers can see what your favorite items are! -Michelle Giuseffi