How To Place Group Orders and Save Money
- Select the item you want to order. If it is a garment, select the sizes you would like, quantity will automatically adjust for you!
- Once you have 6 or more items in your cart, you will be able to receive the group discount savings. You will be able to see your savings at the top of your cart.
- Looking to add customization to the order but everyone is getting a different name? First select the customization, we are going to use twill letters on upper back for this example. Select the twill letter color and border, if applicable. Where it says "what item is this going on" put in the garment style, so let’s just say t-shirt.
- Next, it will ask what is going on the garment. Here you want to put “See Spreadsheet ”. Spreadsheet should be emailed to shop@SomethingGreek.com with the subject: Order # 695****. The spreadsheet should have a list of all names going on the garment with applicable size's.
- Next, it will need you to fill in the quantity. All you need to do is add up all the letters going on all garments and put that total number in the box. This will charge you correctly and not delay your order. This also goes for embroidery and any other customization. For embroidery, you would charge by the line.
- Still having problems placing an order? Call the store at 1-800-247-3352 or Live Chat us now to speak to a customer service representative.
On group orders, we will beat any price by 10%.
What you need to know about our price matching:
- Garments must be the same brand and style number
- Quantity makes a difference in price matching since we give great discounts. The more you order, the less it costs per item.
- Send us a copy of our competitor's price quote and we will beat their price by 10%!