Finals are over, and after tonight so is the holiday season. What are you going to do for the next few weeks before classes start again? Something Greek has complied a Winter Break to do list for everyone in a sorority or fraternity. This isn't one of those annoying to do lists that you make during the semester, but more of a select what you like and skip over what you don't sort of list.
- Spend a day doing nothing but watching the first season of your favorite TV show
- Go to the gym (because no one has time to work out during the semester)
- Pretty soon you'll start missing the other members of your organization. Set up a lunch date with one of your brothers or sisters that lives nearby
- Start looking for quotes for your greek recruitment or sorority bid day shirts
- Get a jump-start on crafting for your little or grand little just leave a space open for her name
- Take a trip back to school and clean your room. You know you haven't really cleaned since September, and you'll feel so much better starting the new semester in a clean room
- Set up a snowy vacation with your organization. Even if you don't ski or snowboard, I'm sure you'll love the reunion
- Get a NEW sorority tumbler and sip some hot chocolate on a cold, winter night
- Take a trip back to the days when you were in middle school and had sleepovers with your best friends. Invite one of your sisters over who lives a bit to far away for a lunch date, but close enough for a weekend trip.
- Order some new greek gear
Starting Wednesday January, 2nd -- Something Greek will reduce our shipping cost in half! We hope you have a fantastic Winter Break!