24 July, 2013We had so much fun running the Something Greek Twitter Contest that we have decided to run a brand new Pinterest contest! The name of this contest is #SomethingGreekRecruitment. Keep reading to learn how it works. 1) Make sure you are following Something Greek on Pinterest. (http://pinterest.com/somethinggreek) 2) Check out our #SomethingGreekRecruitment board for inspiration! We will be updating it from now through the duration of the contest. You might even see your ideas there. 3) Create your own board using the following hashtag in the board title: #SomethingGreekRecruitment. Be sure to include the hashtag in your pin descriptions also! 4) Make sure your #SomethingGreekRecruitment board has a theme, and list it clearly in the board description. For example, your recruitment theme could be Las Vegas, Football, 1950s, or anything else you could imagine! Make it creative for bonus points! 5) Make sure to enter your information on the following form so that we can easily contact you if you are selected as the winner: http://unbouncepages.com/somethinggreek-pinterest-greek-contest/. 5) The contest will run through August 15th. At that point, we will select one winner based on creativity, best overall theme, and most original theme. 6) Oh, and I guess you want to know the prize... Half off recruitment shirts for your entire organization! As always, if you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Pinning!
#SomethingGreekRecruitment Pinterest Contest
You may also like...
- Sorority Lettered T-Shirt Gildan 5000 - TWILL from $ 13.56
- Sorority Sweatshirt Hooded - G18500 - TWILL from $ 27.96
- V-Neck Sorority Tee with Horizontal Twill Letters - American Apparel 2456W - TWILL from $ 18.36
- Fraternity Lettered T-Shirt Gildan 5000 - TWILL from $ 13.56
- Fraternity Sweatshirt Hooded - G18500 - TWILL from $ 27.96
- V-Neck Fraternity Tee with Horizontal Twill Letters - American Apparel 2456W - TWILL from $ 18.36