28 October, 2013With Bid Day, homecoming, and recruitment over and midterms right around the corner, those of us at Something Greek figured you might need a little mid-semester pick me up. That's why we've compiled a list of the top five Something Greek products (all under $25) sure to put a smile on your face this October!
1. This brand new Greek Sugar Skull Phone Case is perfect for Halloween or any day of the year, and its $19.95 price tag won't make you feel guilty in the morning if you order it during a late night study break.
2. By this time in the semester your new dorm room isn't so new anymore, and you're probably not as excited to be in it as you were in September. But grabbing this Day of the Greeks Keychain out of your bag to open your door might just bring a little bit of that excitement back!
3. The Sorority Chevron Mascot Ornament isn't just for Christmas! Okay, maybe that Christmas tree shaped one in the middle is... but the oval or star ones would make great door hangers.
4. Want a pick-me-up every time you look down at your wrist? Check out our Sorority Sisters Bracelets.
5. Nothing compares to the feeling of fresh letters.
We hope at least one of these products put a smile on your face. What cheers you up when you start feeling the mid-semester blues? Let us know!