Can I cancel an order?
- If you are looking to cancel an order, you must contact us within 24 hours and we will try our best to cancel the order. Since we try to get our products shipped out as soon as possible, we cannot guarantee the order will be eligible for cancellation.
- If you are looking to cancel the order due to a change that needs to be made, please notify us as soon as possible and we will try our best to make the change for you.
I just placed my order but I made a mistake. Can I change the order?
- Since everything is custom made to order, it is important that you enter the order exactly as you want it. In the case that a mistake has been made on an order, please call us as soon as possible regarding any changes that need to be made to an order. We typically need to locate this order in production before we can guarantee a change.
What kind of shipping should I chose?
- USPS is typically the cheaper option when shipping out products, however, this option is not as reliable as UPS.
- Below is a map which shows you how long an order can take to reach you with UPS - Ground Shipping.
Why is shipping so expensive? Can it be lowered?
- Our shipping prices are based off your location and the weight of the products you are ordering. The prices generated are the lowest prices available.
I want to send in my own fabric, how much do I need?
- We love seeing customers send in their own fabric to be made into letters! Most of the time, fabric is sold by the yard but, that is too much fabric for one shirt!
- 2inch letters - 8inches by 4inches of fabric
- 3inch letters - 12inches by 4inches of fabric
- 4inch letters (Standard Size) - 12 inches by 6 inches of fabric
- 6inch letters - 20inches by 8inches of fabric
You don’t have the fabric I’m looking for, when will you get it back?
- Most of the time, when a fabric is no longer on our website, our supplier has discontinued that fabric and no longer has it available for purchase. We are always looking for new patterns to add to our website and we would love to hear from you with any suggestions, email@example.com. You are also more than welcome to send in your own fabric to be made into new letters for you!
I just placed an order but I want to add something. How can I add on?
- Since orders are constantly going through production, you will need to give us a call as soon as possible and we will try our best to add onto the order.
I saw a coupon code but I don’t remember what it was, can you help me?
- The best way to see our coupon codes is to stay up to date with our social media accounts and to join our email list.
Any questions please contact us:
Call Toll Free: 1-800-247-3352
Location, Hours and Contact Information
- We are located at 180 Hempstead Turnpike, West Hempstead, NY 11552.
- We are open:
- Monday - 9am-10pm EST
- Tuesday - 9am-10pm EST
- Wednesday - 9am-10pm EST
- Thursday - 9am-6pm EST
- Friday - 9am-6pm EST
- Saturday - 10am-6pm EST
- Sunday - 11am-5pm EST