Current Job Openings At Something Greek
Since 1989 we’ve been the #1 Greek Supplier across the United States. How have we done it? With great employees and a strong company culture. It all started with 1 man (who still comes to work, everyday) and spans to the 45+ employees we currently have on staff. Whether you like to be on the front lines of Customer Service or behind the scenes of Production, we can assure you that there is a place for you.
Company Core Values:
Growth (Personal, Professional, Business)
Current Job Openings:
- Medical Benefits
- 401K Retirement plan with company contribution
- Paid holiday for Full Time Employees which include New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day
- Paid Vacation Days for Full Time Employees. You will accrue 5 vacation days after you complete one year of service. After three years of service, you will accrue 10 vacation days. After 5+ years, you will accrue 15 vacation days.
- Discount's on items we carry - 25% off and not just for Greek apparel! We use many different vendors and can get hundreds of different items to choose from.
- Complimentary Something Greek t-shirts and a sweatshirt as a part of our everyday casual dress code: shorts and flip flops are permitted
- Company luncheons: St Patty's Day, Black Friday
- Gym on premises that's open 7 days a week! Need to let off some steam... Take a run on our treadmill, lift some weights or work out your core!
- Company Library: We want you to grow Personally and Professionally! Apply these business books to life outside of the job.
- Fresh complimentary coffee everyday to get you started in the morning and keep you going all day long.
- Summer BBQ's: Every Thursday we enjoy a company wide BBQ on the back patio.
- Vending Machine filled with chips, candy bars and drinks for a little pick me up during the day!
- Monthly Bagel breakfast during our busy season: Bagels, cream cheese, butter and coffee!
- Receive a birthday card signed by the staff and cupcake for your birthday. With 40+ people on staff that’s a lot of love!
- Schedule Flexibility: We are open 7 days a week with 3 late night days.
- Seasonal work: Students can come back every semester with job security. If you go home for summer and winter breaks you will have a job when you come back to Long Island.
- Company Wide Holiday Party- Everything from soup to crab cakes! The owner spares no expense! A chance for the entire staff to get together and celebrate the holidays.
- You will learn life skills by working here that can be applied to everyday life.
- Career Advancement
- Employee of the Month: Spin the wheel to see what you’ve won.